11.20.2006

Marathon Rocked the House!!!!

So Saturday's marathon over at Cockcontrol.com was incredible. Everyone, including the wonderfully gorgeous Ms Kate, was doing some sort of nice customer appreciation deal for us. In addition, they were working their keisters off doing extra hours so we could all get a chance to call.

Of course, I couldn't really sleep all night knowing I was going to call Kate in the early hours of the morning. I finally got up, made sure she was available, and called. It was still dark outside. We had a wonderful session, tried some brand new toys out, and once again expanded my boundaries. We have been doing this for awhile now, and it was obvious to both Kate and myself that my stamina is improving, even if it's only a little bit. She was very sweet to mention it, and it made me feel good about how committed I've tried to be to this process.

She pushed me further than ever, and it took all of my strength, but I didn't have an orgasm. I'm still kicking myself for calling earlier in the week... I should have waited and maybe I could have persuaded her more to let me cum, but I knew that a mere three days of denial was not going to work in my favor. That being said, I am surprised, with all the new sensations that were added to this session, that I didn't lose it. By Saturday night my stomach and groin muscles were aching, so I guess I was really straining this time.

By the time the call was over, it was light outside, and that set my tone for the day. Even feeling as frustrated and denied as I was, I had a ball calling Kate, and the euphoria of the whole experience kept me moving all day. I even went for a great hour walk and enjoyed the crisp autumn morning.

Later in the day, I checked back in to the chatroom to discover that Kate and the very funny and charming Ms Jade had, er, grown and were now Giantess Kate and GiantJugs Jade. Joining them on Giantess Island, I was soon secured in the cleavage of Giantess Kate. I don't think I need to tell you how much fun THAT was. By the time we all left Giantess Island, everyone was in tears from laughing.

To all those who called and participated in the marathon, thank you. Huge Thank You to Ms Alley for hosting it. Thanks to Jade for the hilarity. There are others of you out there, and you know who you are, Mistresses and clients alike, who are so nice and friendly to me. I thank you as well, and I hope you know how much I appreciate you.

Most importantly a very special Thank You to Kate for always taking my personal interests and needs to heart, for encouraging me to reach my goals, and for being such a caring and fun presence in my journey. In two months, you have expanded my mind, made me reassess my goals, helped me see the confident person I want to be, and generally been a great human being! You know how much that's meant to me.

So, kids, where shall I go from here? Do you know? Do I know?

The real question is, does it matter? Personally, I'm just happy to be along for the ride.

2 comments:

Little Bitchass said...

Hey there ace!

Great to see you in the room last night! The soup was fantastic! Glad to hear that you had another great call, but I'm sorry to hear that you miscalculated a little on your days, though.

(snicker)

And I hadn't realized that Ms Kate and Ms Jade had been exposed to that same unfortunate radiation overdose. Princess and I were on Giantess Island once after a shipwreck, and it is a wondrous place indeed. We encountered a very curious and playful Giantess Gretchen, who showed us around the island, with Princess swinging from her hoop earring and me in her cleavage. You have to be careful though. At one point Giantess Gretchen flicked me playfully with her finger and sent me flying into the top of a palm tree. If I visit the island again, I will definitely be on the lookout for Giantess Kate and GiantJugs Jade....

little bitchass

Billy said...

Hey Ace!

You've been a busy boy! I just went over and checked out your MsKate shrine.

http://mskaterules.blogspot.com/index.html

I just loved the first comment! I think someone got confused! I didn't feel right posting that over there. Nice site!

Good luck in the competition!

Your pal billy