4.26.2008

Milking it for All It's Worth

Dear Recipient,
Well, more frustration for me. Even though I didn't take any wrong turns this time, Mistress Sassa said pointed out that I've gone waaaay longer than this not cumming. Of course, she whispered this to me while she was sitting in the passenger seat in next to nothing, tugging teasingly at the lock on my cage. I would have started begging, but I know that will just make matters worse.
No one knows who built Aneros-Henge, but some scientists hypothesize it was some ancient culture who had harnessed the power of orgasm denial to call upon the great Pagan goddess, Sassafrassus. Legend has it she would descend from on high, work the men into a lather, and then flip a coin to decide if they got to cum or not. Being a goddess, however, she had the power to control the result. As the story goes, the pleas for relief could be heard hundreds of miles away. In their misguided quest for release, the wisest men of the group invented the Aneros. Sadly, even the wisest men didn't understand the concept of scale...
Well, Ms Sassa is calling me back to the car. I better hurry, this might be my lucky day at last!!!

-ace

P.S. It's okay... I know my plants have died by now.

2 comments:

BillyBear said...

Dear Recipient??!!,

Have you been reduced to writing form letters? Have you stumbled across the most forbidden of technologies blog-spam?

Recipient? You wound me sir and I bear many scars from my hard and arduous life.

This Aneros-Henge intrigues me, can it tell time? Perhaps its mathematical mysteries can be um probed and reveal the exact date of your next orgasm. Let me see ...

NEVER?! Does never work for you?

Sadly, even the wisest men didn't understand the concept of scale...

It's why they went extinct. Only jem can take something of that magnitude and live.

It's okay... I know my plants have died by now.

HA! That's where you would be WRONG! They went all dormant from lack of water or love or care or something stupid that plants need but people don't. I mean who needs love or care of water? Anyway I cut off their heads and stuck them in a bunch of cryogenic vats next to Walt Disney - they're fine! Sheesh what is it with you and plants anyway? Did that Sassa woman turn you into some sort of a sissy?

I really should just get my own damn blog with the length of comments I leave...

Little Bitchass said...

*the great Pagan goddess, Sassafrassus. Legend has it she would descend from on high, work the men into a lather, and then flip a coin to decide if they got to cum or not*

Of course it doesn't hurt her chances that both sides of the coin look exactly alike!

And did you pick up any of those souvenir Aneroses while you were at Aneros-henge? I was sitting on mine a few nights ago.

little bitchass