4.16.2008

Simply Having a Ball

Dear Friends,

It took much longer than expected, but I finally got us to the first stop on the Kinky Road Trip Mistress Sassa and I are taking. I'm standing as I type this, as Mistress paddled me once for every wrong turn I took when I was driving. (We're a month behind schedule, so you can imagine...)

This is a postcard from the World's Biggest Ball Gag, which is a bit off the beaten path... About 30 minutes from Brasslewood, Georgia. As you can see, it's one hell of a gag. I had been whining to Miss Sassa that I hadn't got to cum in a few days, and she threatened to gag me if I didn't quiet down. As soon as I saw her grin at this thing, I shut up good.

This historic ball gag was built by Eulene G. Stodbot in 1973 in response to the Godzilla Attack fears of that decade. Stodbot surmised that gagging the nuclear monster would prevent him from breathing fire and bloody terror down upon the good people of Georgia. Unfortunately, Godzilla was fictional and Stodbot, who tested all his own inventions, developed a horrible, chronic bout of TMJ. Defeated, Stodbot tossed the gag into a nearby cornfield, where it remains to this day.

Mistress Sassa promises me that, if I can get to our next landmark in a timely fashion, she'll consider unlocking my cock cage for a little bit. She won't go into details... Is a little bit five seconds or five days? Is there a chance I might get to cum when it comes off? She's not saying, so I guess I'll just try to be a good tiger and not make any more mistakes. I'm sure I can persuade her with my tiger charms to let me have a little relief, right? RIGHT?!!! GRRRROOOOOOWLLLLLL!!! It's been so long!!!

Pleeeeeaaaase, Miss Sassa? PLEAAAAASE?

Eh, er... Um... Anyway.... Hope this postcard finds you all well. I didn't think I was going to spend the whole trip being teased and tormented, but I am with Miss Kinkerbell herself, Mistress Sassa. I should have known!

Well Wishes,
ace

P.S. jem, did you remember to water my plants?
P.P.S. Billy, did you remember to remind jem to water my plants?

4 comments:

BillyBear said...

OK now that I'm blind, I mean how the heck did you get all that text on the back of that dinky card? I had to use an electron microscope to read it! Sheesh!

That's a hell of a ball gag! Umm, jem, yeah jem was wondering if we could get it out to Giantess Island and put it to good use. I bet if we hooked it up to a Chinook we (meaning jem) could gag a certain Nordic blabber mouth.

P.P.S. Billy, did you remember to remind jem to water my plants?

You see ace that's the problem with trying to cram all of that text on the back of a postcard. I can't make heads or tails out of this. It's completely unintelligible!

You want me to put ants in jem's pants? That's the best I can make out of your pathetic scrawl. ::shrug:: OK I've got some mutant fire ants in the lab we were going to put in Hillary's pants (I love a good campaign joke, don't you?) but okey dokey - consider it done!

I've never really understood your two's relationship anyway, but if that's your THANG fine by me.

I hope you'll listen to MsSassa a little more closely in the future. When she says turn right, turn RIGHT darn it! I want to see a steady stream of these postcards and if you keep getting lost that isn't gonna happen is it?

Anonymous said...

He He He.....I think you should all pitch in and get Ace a Garmen LOL I am thinking it could be a while shhhhhhhhhhh dont tell him...I saw tears yesterday and it just turned me on tooooooo much...Ace is loading the car....Talk to yall soon

Miss Sassa

MissTara said...

a certain Nordic blabbermouth? OH I can't WAIT to tell Ms Gretchen what BillyBear said about her! And to threaten to GAG her? Ace, you might want to invite Billy on your long road trip, because after Giantess Gretchen gets through with him,he's going to be a mildewed, shark torn, scrap of blue fur washing up with the tide.

BillyBear said...

after Giantess Gretchen gets through with him,he's going to be a mildewed, shark torn, scrap of blue fur washing up with the tide.

::sigh:: MsTara, MsTara, MsTara all of the gagging and helicopters and giant syringes filled with happy juice were JEM'S idea!

I'm just her pawn in her sordid quest to dominate MsGretchen - everyone knows that! Gretchen is Nordic? Who knew?

Anyway jem's boobs have been whispering a bunch of evil bullshit to me recently - what? - yes they talk! Saying they'll harden up like cigarette butts and squirt nicotine in my mouth if I'll fly the darned Chinook!

That's just wrong on so many levels! Six actually, I counted.