10.04.2006

Day 4 Update: I've Been Given a Choice

So, last night, after I posted my daily update, Ms. Kate IM'ed me to let me know she liked my blog. We talked a bit about our upcoming session, and then she asked me the question that had me reeling.

She told me I had to choose one of three things. My choices were:

1. I decide that I get to cum during our session.
2. I decide that I don't get to cum during our session.
3. I let her decide whether or not I get to cum.

I was a wreck when she said this... Then she added that she would ask me once at the beginning of the call what my choice was. After that, there would be no changing my mind. I would have to live with the decision. Wow.

She told me not to decide now, but to think about it all day and decide when I called her. As you can imagine, I didn't sleep well last night.

What would you do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have done lots of calls and here is my opinion. Rememeber that's all it is: and opinion. You are the lucky one that gets to decide.

If I was planning to do a call only once per month or so, then I would choose to cum. I find it highly erotic to cum when someone on the other end knows that I'm doing it. There would be no way that I was going to wait a month to call again before I would come so I might as well do it on the call then do it later alone.

If I was planning on making more than one call in a few days or a week then I would chose to let the Mistress decide. I love the not knowing. If she does not let me cum on this call then I would only have to wait a few days when I would have the opportunity to cum with her again.

I have done it both ways and prefer letting her decide.

Just my two cents. :)

-bootboy

PSO Goddess said...

Hmmm, well I do the samething with new boys who call Me. The three choices. I Myself, like number 3 best. ::giggles:: But then again number 1 is good...I love to hear a boy...oh but number 2 is awesome too, because I get to hear the whimpers and moaning knowing they will stay that way for Me.

Oppsie...I don't think I was much help there. ::giggles::

My thought on it, is just let her take control and enjoy the ride she takes you on. ::smile::

Kissies,
Princess