10.05.2006

Day 5: My First Call

Even a few hours after the call, I'm still feeling a bit off center.

I found a quiet room, removed all my clothing, and sat on the bed. The ice cubes and lube that she'd told me to have ready were placed on the table next to me. I put my head down on my pillow, relaxed, and took some deep breaths. My penis was soft, probably because I was so nervous. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get an erection.

Then I dialed. The operator, who herself was quite sexy, took my information. By the time she was ready to connect me to Mistress Kate, I was rock hard. Kate answered, I told her who I was, and she said she'd been thinking about our session all day! I could tell she already had plans for me!

Next, she asked me to tell here what option I chose. I gulped, then said I wanted her to control whether or not I had an orgasm. She responded very positively to this, which made me even more excited. She reminded me that after that, there would be no changing my mind. I stuck to my guns and told her that was what I wanted.

She then guided me to stroke myself, with liberal amounts of lube, in ways that I had not even thought of, bringing me to the edge time and time again. She could tell by my breathing when I was about to lose it, so she'd make me stop, take my hands away, and take some deep breaths. This happened over and over again, until I was literally quiverring. She even said she could hear my voice shaking. And every time we stopped, she'd encourage me, tell me I was doing good, tell me that she loved what she was hearing. She told me naughty, dirty things that I won't even repeat here, as they will excite me too much.

My penis was soaked in lube, throbbiing. My hips would not stop bucking, I was so close to cumming. Finally, she said it was time to find out if I was going to get an orgasm. She guided me harder than ever to the edge, kept asking me if I wanted release. This is when it actually hit me that I might not get to cum! I begged, I pleaded, I asked her to please, please, PLEASE let me cum. She asked me if I needed it, she asked me if I wanted it, she asked me if she should let me cum... I gasped yes, please, please, over and over and over, and she kept making me stroke harder, and then... she made me stop.

She told me she wasn't going to let me cum. For my own sake, to train me to become what I need to become, I needed to go without. I tried so hard to be charming, asking her if she was sure. She was firm, but kind. She told me that she knew it was hard for me, but it would help me in the long run.

Then she gave me my homework. Not only do I not get to cum, I have to edge myself twice in a row, right before bed, for the next two days. Then I may call her back with my progress. I said okay. She told me not to cum, she made me swear to her that I wouldn't. I promised, I even pinkie swore. Then we said our goodbyes and she was gone.

My legs were shaky for the rest of the night, and I woke up today with the biggest erection I have ever had in my life. It's taking all my determination to do what she's asked of me. I trust her that it will be worth it.

Thank you, Kate, for guiding my fantasy.

No comments: