12.18.2006

I am in a needy place...

I am feeling the need really bad today. As in, I think I will do just about anything for some relief. I am so incredibly frustrated right now...

It started last night when I had the bright idea to read Mr. Smith's blog before I did my homework. He has an incredibly hot new story that I should not be reading when I'm more than a week into a denial period. Anyway, it was a great read, and then I tried to do my homework. (Didn't take long to edge at that point.) Then I tried to go to bed and get some rest, but I spent the whole night in various states of arousal, tossing and turning and dreaming fevered dreams.

It was no better when I woke up today. I have spent the entire day thinking about calling Mistress Kate, wondering what would happen, wondering if I'd be able to hold out as long as she wants me to. She has me wrapped around her little finger... I love calling and, Lord help me, I love this process... Even when it makes me want to crawl out of my own skin. The rewards are worth it.

What it comes down to is this... I am so ready for an orgasm. I am trying to keep my mind off it as much as possible, but I am aching. I'm desperate... I'm hopeful... I'm whining... (I know I'm annoying... Many have gone much longer than me.) I am in that place where I will do just about anything do get my release. I hope when the call happens she's in that "Christmas mood" she talked about last week.

2 comments:

Little Bitchass said...

ace,

Denial is such a mixed bag, isn't it? I feel the same need and want that you do during my stretches of "no cummies". But there is also such a feeling of satisfaction that I get when Princess finally releases me and I know that I have stayed good.

I have to agree with you that reading a hot story, looking at hot pic, or listening to hot mp3s does not make things any easier for someone in their denial period. But if you can get past that temptation to "give it just one more stroke" you will be good until Mistress Kate releases you.

I know it's rough to get through it sometimes, but Princess gave me some advice on this subject one time that really stuck with me. What was her advice, you say? Just three little words... "Put it away!" That simple... lol

Hoping for your release soon, ace... thanks for being such a good friend!

Happy Holidays to ya!

little bitchass

BillyBear said...

Hi there ace,

You should come to me in these things. I'm something of an expert in denial as you're well aware.

Feel free to call or write, you get a discount!

Merry Christmas ace, I hope MsKate is filled with Christmas charity, personally I'm not convinced, you've been whinier :-)

Your pal,
Billy