1.12.2008

The Inner Sanctum

Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. ” - Stephen Hawking

"Ace, my pet. You are doing so well. You haven't begged ONCE today for relief. Now, that may have something to do with the gag, but... He he he. Aw, don't think those puppy dog eyes of yours are going to get you anywhere. You know this is for the best. Besides, I can't seem to remember where I put the key for your cage. Don't worry, I'm sure it's around here somewhere.

I just spoke with my lawyer and he says the paperwork is all in order. As of today, the cookie factory, mansion, and your collection of sports cars belong to me. I got the custom "BOSS" plates for the corvette you bought me, and I can't wait to take it out for a spin! But before I do, there are a few things we need to discuss.

You see, my little stroker pet, I'm not into making cookies right now. So I've decided to convert the operations over to something near and dear to my heart. That's right, the Cookie Factory is now the Kinky Factory... and that second factory I 'persuaded' you to build in the back of the complex? That's going to be my new Sissy Factory. Can you imagine? I can't wait for the first clients to show up so I can provide them with the guidance they need.

Aw, don't struggle so, my pet. You'll hurt yourself. I'll untie you from that chair when the time is right. And there is one more thing to take care of first. I know you're wondering why I had you build this Cookie Beam 3000... Like a good little slave, you paid for it without question. And I'm so proud of you for that. But the truth is, it's not for cookies... It's for your lovely Mistress.

Things are changing now, and I think it's time I take myself to the next level....

Stop squirming, sweetie. I know how excited you must be as I stand here disrobing, but that cock cage isn't going to budge... You might as well take some deep breaths.

Now, I've put the 'activate' in your hand... I'm going to sit on the table underneath the Cookie Beam, and when I say so, you need to push the button and transform me into my new, improved self. And if you don't do it exactly when I say so, you can bet I'll have a lot harder time remembering where I put that key.

Take one last look, things are about to get a whole lot crazier and sexier, my pet. Now, on the count of three, push the button.

One...

Two...

Three..."

PUSH THE BUTTON

12 comments:

BillyBear said...

Well thank God you kept Oreos out of the beam! Not to be indelicate ace but uhhh doesMsKateknow?

Well anyway thanks for not destroying the planet!

And since you're quoting Hawking let me leave you with a few of BillyBear's favorites:

The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them. - William Clayton

The more you think about things, the weirder they seem. Take this milk. Why do we drink *cow* milk?? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said, I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!? - Calvin and Hobbes

Lucky Pet said...

How about...

“If God had intended us not to masturbate he would've made our arms shorter”--George Carlin

Lucky Pet said...

Damn that is one powerful beam!

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I've seen how the transformation went. Before the cookies were good, but with Ms Sassa leading the charge, the cookies are utterly devine! I have a feeling the new factories, are going to be come the best thing since the keybler eleves!

kisees and hugs

Little Bitchass said...

It sure is exciting to see the factory changeover happening so quickly and efficiently. I wonder if I could volunteer my services as Bondage Equipment Tester in the factory's kink department? You don't even need to pay me.

And I've also been wondering... are all the Keebler Elves as perverted as BillyElf?

little bitchass

Ace said...

Well thank God you kept Oreos out of the beam!

Just for now, billy... After all, it is a KINKY factory.

Damn that is one powerful beam!

Lucky, this beam is so powerful it doesn't even have to pay you royalties!

Before the cookies were good, but with Ms Sassa leading the charge, the cookies are utterly devine!

Well put, gia! Thanks for stopping by!

And I've also been wondering... are all the Keebler Elves as perverted as BillyElf?

That is physically impossible.

I wonder if I could volunteer my services as Bondage Equipment Tester in the factory's kink department?

I'd be careful if I were you, jem. I was testing out some arm binders for Ms Sassa, and suddenly I had signed over the factory.

Lucky Pet said...

"Damn that is one powerful beam!

Lucky, this beam is so powerful it doesn't even have to pay you royalties!"

That would be impossible!

Anonymous said...

Hey! You stopped making my special cookies with the baby bug heads in them! What the hell am I supposed to do now?? I'm almost out!

Gimme the name of an alternate supplier at least, or I'll report you to the Better Bug Bureau.

zorak

Lady Sassa said...

Ok my sweet pet...The Bear has tossed you under the buss :)You must post here before midnight on feb 14th....Orrrrrrrr....you have to purchase us a televibe to play with :)

kisses :)

BillyBear said...

The Bear has tossed you under the buss :)

GASP! Why I never!!!

Orrrrrrrr....you have to purchase us a televibe to play with :)

::ROLL:: OK let me get this straight, ace's choices are to do some writing assignment OR have interactive sex with you.

Geesh, I'm on pins and needles here, I wonder what he's gonna pick?

MAKE HIM DO BOTH!

Who said that?

Lucky Pet said...

Hell I might never post again if a televibe was my "punishment."

BillyBear said...

Hell I might never post again if a televibe was my "punishment."

You said the same thing about melons - you'll post again. At least we all hope so!