10.19.2006

Waking Up is Hard to Do

Have you ever woke and realized that your hips were pumping because you are so aroused? When you are being denied orgasms, it probably not the best way to start your day. But that's how my day started yesterday, and it sort of set the tone.

I think a part of me that has been buried deep is starting to awaken. I was on edge, brave, flirtatious, horny, forward, challenging. I wanted to cum and I didn't care what anyone else had to say about it.

Except I actually did care. Two weeks without is a huge deal for me. I am very proud of myself. One month ago I never would have dreamed I could do this.

And it helps, I suppose, that for all intents and purposes I do not currently hold the deed to my cock. Miss Kate has that tucked away in a safe deposit box somewhere, where it can keep me from harm. Even though I am the one edging myself every night, it is as if my hands are tied behind my back and she is getting me to that point. I can wriggle and try to escape the bonds, but she has tied them too well. All I can do is focus on the exquisite torment of the stimulation.

So I had my attitude yesterday, even knowing that my most basic desire was out of my grasp. I was confident at work, I walked tall and didn't take any shit from anyone. And then I came home, and relaxed, and did my homework, and fell asleep.

I dreamt that I was tied spread eagle to a bed, blindfolded. Kate whispered in my ear, "Just hang on a little longer. Don't cum until I tell you to." I said okay, then I felt a mouth working my dick. Up and down, licking here and there, sucking lightly on the head, kissing the tip... Hands caressing my balls, then stroking me. Slow, powerful strokes that became fast strokes over time.

I tried so hard to clench, to hold off the orgasm. She was working me hard though. I wanted to cum so bad, but I wanted to do it when she said. I could feel myself tightening for the final release. My whole body, in that moment, was filled with cum. It needed to get out, it wanted to get out so bad. I felt my cock swell and swell and swell as she licked the underside of the head and pumped me up and down.

In my fevered dream, I was begging to be allowed to cum. The hands that were working me stopped and lifted just out of my reach. I tried to raise my hips to find them, but then I felt naked legs straddle my chest, holding me down. Her lips close to my ear, she breathed, "It's not time yet." I felt her give my cock one last long squeeze.

And then I woke up.

2 comments:

Little Bitchass said...

awwwwwwwww... poor, poor ace.....

Merry Christmas!

little bitchass

GG said...

I want that to be a reality. Ha!